What is included in the basic package?
Your order includes:
- (1) ARENA Platform
- (1) Classic Straight Bar
- (1) Premium Squat Belt
- (1) Single Handle
- (1) Tricep Rope
- (2) Ankle Strap
- (1) Adjustable Phone Stand
- Free lifetime access to the ARENA Mobile App
How does the ARENA Platform work?
The ARENA Platform utilizes similar technology used in advanced robotics and electric vehicles. The ARENA Platform uses an electric motor to generate resistance and a battery system to store and recover energy intelligently. Using the ARENA Mobile App, you can adjust the resistance on the ARENA Platform with a swipe of your finger, log your workouts, and access your past workout history.
Is there any installation required?
No. There is no installation required. All you need to do to get started is download and create your account on the ARENA Mobile App, switch on and pair your ARENA Platform, attach your accessory, and begin.
Can I purchase an ARENA Platform if I am outside of the United States?
Currently, we only ship ARENA Platforms to customers located in the United States. We plan to expand sales globally in the future.
Is there a monthly subscription cost or membership fee?
No. Currently, there is no monthly subscription cost to use your ARENA Platform or to access the content on the ARENA Mobile App, including our workout library and programs. In the future, we may offer subscription packages through the ARENA Mobile App that will include access to premium content.
Where can I purchase ARENA attachments?
Your ARENA Platform comes with everything you need to start training, including (1) ARENA Platform, (1) Classic Straight Bar, (1) Premium Squat Belt, (1) Single Handle, (1) Tricep Rope and (1) Ankle Strap.
We expect to offer additional features and accessories for your ARENA Platform in the future. Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive ARENA updates.
Can I use my own accessories with an ARENA Platform?
Your ARENA Platform comes with everything you need to start training. You are welcome to use your own accessories.
ARENA is not responsible for any damages or injury resulting, either directly or indirectly, with the use of non-ARENA accessories used with the ARENA Platform.
Can the ARENA Platform be shared in a single household?
Yes. You can order a single ARENA Platform for your family to share. As long as each person has a phone and the ARENA Mobile App and their own account, they will be able to pair it with your ARENA Platform.
We do not advise sharing an account: your workout metrics are recorded for each workout and are unique to you!
Can children use the ARENA Platform?
The ARENA Platform is intended for use by adults aged 18 and up. If approved in advance by a physician, children over the age of 15 may use the ARENA Platform under direct adult supervision. Please keep young children and animals away from the ARENA Platform at all times.
Please carefully read all user and safety instructions, available HERE, prior to using the ARENA Platform.
Can I store my ARENA Platform outdoors?
Your ARENA Platform should always be stored in dry, indoor areas only. Do not store your ARENA Platform outdoors or in damp/wet locations. Extreme temperatures may result in mechanical and/or electrical complications.
Can I get my ARENA Platform wet?
No. Do not use the Arena in wet conditions, including underwater, in the rain, snow, or on a wet surface.
What do the different indicator lights on my ARENA Platform mean?
Solid Green: The ARENA Platform is off, plugged in to an outlet and charging
Solid Blue: The ARENA Platform is off, plugged into an outlet and fully charged. The blue light will turn off after 5 minutes
White: The ARENA Platform is on. If you are charging your ARENA while it’s on, the light will remain white regardless of the battery level
Yellow: The ARENA Platform has under 30% battery and needs to be charged as soon as possible
Red: The ARENA Platform has under 5% battery and will power down within 5 minutes depending on load and intensity
Flashing Red: There is an error with the ARENA Platform and/or there is a mandatory firmware update. If this occurs or if you see the indicator lights turn red after you have powered on, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
What is the refund policy?
Please see Returns for more information about our Return Policy.
What happens to my data?
How do I contact ARENA?
Our customer care team would love to hear from you! Reach out to us at email@example.com.
What's included in the ARENA membership?
- We ship you an ARENA Platform and a standard Accessory Kit
- 2-5 Go ARENA App accounts
- Access to ARENA’s members-only concierge and trainer services
- ARENA Community, Gear, and Partner Deals
- You get member discounts and exclusives on new accessories and merchandise
- A Hardware Refresh after 2 years
ARENA Members are automatically eligible for a Hardware Refresh after 2 years of membership
- After 24 months (2 years) members have the option of shipping us their older ARENA platform and getting a new ARENA platform for an upgrade/ refresh fee of $200 + shipping.
What is ARENA’s online member community?
- ARENA’s online community is a place for members to interact with each other as well as our network of strength coaches, trainers, and athletes.
- Members can use this community to ask questions, post workouts, compare stats, encourage and support each other, organize ARENA meet-ups, and much more!
- Community features are expected to be released summer 2023
What is the benefit of the members-only concierge?
- At ARENA, we want to simplify strength training for our members. To do this, we need to take all of the logistics out of strength training and create an experience that our members love and value. The members-only concierge service is there to ensure we meet those goals.
- All ARENA members will be assigned a real person to contact as their member's concierge, not a chatbot or generic email. Members can contact their concierge at any time to ask questions about their memberships, trainers, the ARENA platform etc. Members can also make recommendations about content/workout programs they would like to see, features they would like built out, accessories they would like developed, and anything else they believe would enhance their membership experience. Your concierge is there to make sure you get what you need.
How much does the membership cost?
- Monthly Individual Membership: $99 / month charged monthly
- Annual Individual Membership: $1,068 (Saves you 10% per year) charged annually
- Monthly Family Membership: $129 /month charged monthly
- Annual Family Membership: $1,315 (Saves you 15% per year) charged annually
Is there a deposit or initial down payment?
Nope! This membership is $0 down
Is there a minimum commitment period for the membership?
- There is a 9-month minimum commitment period for the ARENA monthly membership
- After 9 months members on the monthly membership can cancel the membership at any time and ship their ARENA platform back
- For members on an annual membership, you can cancel your membership after your first year
How many members can be on one individual membership?
2 people can share 1 ARENA membership
How many members can be on the family plan?
5 people can share 1 ARENA membership
Am I eligible for a membership discount?
- If you are a healthcare worker, first responder, or military you can qualify for a 20% discount to your monthly membership ($79/ month) for the first year.
- To activate your discount, contact ARENA’s member concierge to get started
What happens if my ARENA arrives damaged?
Contact your member concierge and we will work with you to get you a new ARENA platform
What happens if my ARENA breaks during my membership?
- Contact your member concierge who can help diagnose your ARENA platform. Depending on the cause of the damage we will work with you to repair your ARENA platform or get you a new ARENA platform.
- Please see the ARENA manual for covered damages.
What happens if I forget my login credentials?
If you forget your login credentials you can click forgot user name or password on the log in screen.
What happens to my ARENA if I decide to cancel my membership?
- If you decide to cancel your membership, your member concierge will reach out to you and help schedule the return of your ARENA platform. We will be sad to see you go but want to make the experience as painless as possible.
- You must cancel your membership 1 week before the next billing period.
Payments and Billing
How do I change or update my billing information?
- You can update your billing information by logging into your membership portal, clicking on My Membership, then the Manage Account Information button.
- Under Billing and Shipping Information click on Update information. Don't forget to click save when you are finished.
- You can also contact your member concierge for help.
How do I change my payment method?
- You can update your payment method by logging into your membership portal, clicking on My Membership, then the Manage Account Information button.
- Under ARENA Membership you should see your plan, a renewal date, and your payment method. Next to the payment method you should see a pencil. Click on the pencil to change or add a payment method.
- Alternatively, you can add a credit card by clicking Add Payment method under the Payment Method section then adding your credit card information.
- You can also contact your member concierge for help
Can I pause my membership?
If you wish to pause your membership please contact your member concierge. We will evaluate a members ability to pause their membership on a case by case basis.
Can I use my ARENA or a friend's ARENA if I have paused or cancelled my membership?
No, you will not be able to connect to your device or another member's device while your membership is paused. However, you can connect to a fully owned device.
Who pays for shipping?
- ARENA pays for the initial shipping of your ARENA Platform and Accessory kit
- If your ARENA platform needs to be repaired or replaced we will handle shipping on a case-by-case basis.
After 9 months, if you decide to cancel your ARENA membership, the ARENA member is responsible for all shipping costs needed to return the ARENA platform.These costs might include:
- Shipping of new packaging materials
- Shipping of the ARENA Platform and accessory kit
Can I cancel my membership?
- Yes, if you are a monthly member you can cancel your membership and send back your ARENA platform after the initial 9 month minimum commitment period.
- If you have an annual membership you can cancel your membership at the end of each billing cycle.
- Every new member has a 30 day trial period. If you are not satisfied with your ARENA within the 30 day trial period, you may contact your member concierge and they will help schedule the return of your ARENA platform. You will be charged a restocking fee of $200. All items (including your Arena Unit and accessories) must be in new condition and packed in original packaging to ensure that there is no damage during shipping. If you are no longer in possession of the original packaging, we will ship you a replacement package. There may be an additional $30 charge for the replacement packaging.
- If you cancel your membership in the middle of a billing period, your membership will end at the start of the next billing cycle.
- You must cancel your membership 7 days before the start of your next billing cycle.
What happens to the ARENA platform if I cancel my membership?
- An ARENA members concierge associate will work with you to send back your ARENA platform
- If you did not keep your packaging materials, your concierge will send you the packaging materials ($30) and instructions you need to be able to ship back your Arena Platform
- If we do not receive your returned ARENA platform within 30 days of your receiving the needed packaging materials you will be subject to late fees up to the retail value of the ARENA platform.
What happens if I miss a payment?
- If you miss one payment we will send you a reminder email. After 2 weeks your member concierge will reach out to you in regard to this payment.
- If you miss 2 payments and we have not been able to reach you, your arena membership will be suspended.
What happens if my ARENA membership is suspended? How do I get my ARENA membership off the suspension list?
- If your ARENA membership is suspended you will not be able to access your ARENA device or any ARENA devices.
- To unlock your membership, make sure you are up to date on your membership payments and then contact your ARENA concierge.
- After I sign up for my ARENA membership, when will my credit card be charged?
- Your credit card on file will be charged 14 days after signing up for the ARENA membership. We wait 14 days before charging you for the membership to account for the time it will take to ship you your ARENA platform. During these initial 14 days you have access to all member benefits.